205 & 206 Ceramic Fluids
A range of epoxy novolac based coatings designed to protect metallic substrates operating in contact with water, acids and hydrocarbon mixtures against erosion & corrosion at elevated temperatures.
The coatings once fully cured are capable of withstanding immersion temperatures up to 130°C (265°F).
- Solvent Free Epoxy Novolac Technology
- Contains Hardened Ceramic Particles
- Apply By Brush
- High Build Coating
- Up to 265℉/ 130℃ Immersion Temperature Resistance
- Acids, Alkalis & Hydrocarbons
- Fluid Wear & Abrasion
- Chemical storage tanks
- Process vessels
- Heat exchangers
- Sea water filters
- Internal pipe line surfaces