A two component solvent free polyurethane coating that has been designed to be applied steel and primed concrete surfaces. The coating has UK WRAS BS 6920 approval for contact and immersion conditions with drinking water.
The coating also has excellent chemical resistance to Chlorination agents such as 15% Sodium Hypochlorite, Chlorine & Chlorine Dioxide.
The product can be applied by brush, roller or spray and once cured will give a flexible long term chemical & corrosion protection to steel and concrete surfaces.
- Solvent Free Polyurethane Technology
- Two Component
- High Build Capability
- Flexible Once Cured
- Brush, Roller or Spray Applied
- Ideal for Drinking Water & Chlorination Agents
- Suitable for Immersion Conditions
- Chemical storage tanks
- Drinking water tanks
- Drinking water pumps
- Structural steel
- Internal pipe line surfaces
- Containment areas
- Scraper blades
- Chemical process flooring