A two component solvent free epoxy novolac coating suitable for application to metallic and primed concrete surfaces. The coating once cured can withstand permanent immersion conditions in full strength inorganic acids and chemicals up to 113℉ / 45℃.
Typical chemicals this product can withstand include 98% sulphuric acid, 36% hydrochloric acid & 75% phosphoric acid.
The coating can be applied by brush, roller or standard airless spray and has been used across all industries for long term chemical attack protection.
- Solvent Free Epoxy Novolac Technology
- Two Component
- Apply by Brush, Roller or Spray
- High Build Capability
- Ideal for Full Concentration Chemicals
- Suitable for Immersion Conditions
- up to 113℉ / 45℃ Immersion Temperature Resistance
- Chemical storage tanks
- Structural steel
- Internal pipeline surfaces
- Containment areas
- Process flooring
- Process vessel surfaces