A two component solvent free epoxy novolac coating with enhanced abrasion resistance to give protection to metallic and primed concrete surfaces from chemical slurries. The coating once cured can withstand permanent immersion conditions in full strength inorganic acids and chemicals up to 194℉/ 90℃.
Typical chemicals this product can withstand include 98% sulphuric acid, 36% hydrochloric acid & 75% phosphoric acid.
The coating can be applied by brush, roller or standard airless spray and has been used across all industries for long term chemical attack protection.
- Solvent Free Epoxy Novolac Technology
- Two Component
- Apply by Brush, Roller & Spray
- Abrasion Resistant Finish
- Ideal for Full Concentration Chemicals
- Suitable for Immersion Conditions
- Up to 194℉/ 90℃ Immersion Temperature Resistance
- Chemical tanks
- Pipe surfaces
- Process vessels
- Chutes & Hoppers
- Pumps & Valves
- Pipe Bends/Elbows